Duration : 11 Days 10 Nights
Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Ha Noi central. Free at your leisure.
Overnight in Hanoi
The capital city of Hanoi is often referred to as the ‘Paris of the Orient’. Today you will have a full day tour of this historic city full of charming lakes, parks and shaded boulevards. Your first stop will be the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on every Monday, Friday morning and every afternoon) where the father of modern day Vietnam. Visit sites including the Stilt House, Presidential Palace and One Pillar Pagoda. Then drive to the Temple of Literature, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. End of the day will enjoy Water Puppet Performance.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Morning depart for Ha Long Bay, we go through the scenic countryside. The wondrous Ha Long Bay is truly one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights. Heading out of the town we embark on a boat for an exploration of the legendary Ha Long Bay. Cruise amongst the bay’s rock formations and floating villages. As the sun sets, enjoy dinner onboard and your boat will anchor in the bay for the night.
Overnight on cruise
Note: The itinerary of cruise is subject to change due to the weather without prior notice.
Wake up early and see daylight filtering through the mist and towering rock formations, leaving you with a dream-like memory of your visit to Ha Long Bay. Enjoy a breakfast and perhaps join a Tai Chi class on the boat’s deck before disembarking and heading back to Noi Bai airport for your late afternoon flight to Da Nang. Arrive in Da Nang, meet up our guide and transfer to Hoi An for check-in.
Overnight in Hoi An.
In the morning, take part in a cooking class, visit Hoi An colorful Market to purchase some of the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. Afternoon you will visit the Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda, first constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community in the city as a link to the Chinese quarters across the stream. Next see the Sa Huynh Museum, Tran Family Chapel, Lantern Workshop, you will also see the Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, a Chinese pagoda built around 1690, dedicated to the Goddess of the Sea.
Overnight in Hoi An.
The scenic drive from Hoi An hugs the coastline to Hue, the former capital of Vietnam. With a stop at the Marble Mountains to see the five marble and limestone hills, you will then reach Hue to visit the ancient Forbidden City. You will have some free time at Dong Ba Market.
Overnight in Hue
Begin your day by boarding a traditional Dragon boat for a tranquil trip along the Perfume River. Stop at Thien Mu Pagoda and the Royal Mausoleums of Emperor Tu Duc, who ruled Hue over 100 years ago, before visiting the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Royal Tomb of Minh Mang. Later, fly to Saigon.
Overnight in Saigon.
Breakfast at hotel and depart for Cai Be Floating Market. Experience the fascinating network of rivers in the Mekong Delta and journey, by motor boat, to the atmospheric Cai Be floating market to watch the locals trading. Visit a small family business and immerse yourself in the nature of Binh Hoa Phuoc village. Fresh river food, traditional folk music and a bonsai garden await you before continuing to Vinh Long and then on to Can Tho.
Overnight in Can Tho.
An early morning start takes you to the spectacular Cai Rang floating market – the largest in the entire Mekong Delta. Board a merchant boat before continuing on to a rice processing factory and then transferring back to Saigon in the afternoon. Overnight in Saigon.
This morning you travel to the underground village of Cu Chi and discover the incredible 200km network of tunnels where the Viet Cong lived and fought during the war. Spend half a day visiting the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Post Office, the former Presidential Palace and the War Remnants Museum.
Overnight in Saigon.
Breakfast at hotel and transfer to airport for your departure flight.
End of service!
- Accommodation as mentioned with double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- 02 days 01 night on cruise in Halong with twin/ double room (sharing cruise, not private)
- Meals as mentioned (B – Breakfast, L=Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Private transfer and transportation on tour except free and easy day
- Single entrance fees as in the itinerary
- Traditional Water Puppet Show in Hanoi
- Cooking class in Hoian is group tour, sharing with other clients
- Boat trip in Hue, Cai Be and Can Tho as mentioned
- Sightseeing with local experience English speaking guide
- 01 guide in Hanoi– Halong
- In house sharing English speaking guide on cruise in Halong Bay. If you need our private guide, please let us know, we will advise you any surcharge on cruise.
- 01 guide in Danang – Hoian – Hue
- 01 guide in Saigon– Cu Chi – Can Tho
- Mineral water with 2 bottle of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
- All international airport tax.
- International flights & domestic flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Early check in or late check-out (check in time: after 14PM, check out time: before 12 PM)
- Visa arrangement & Visa stamp at international gate.
- Drink & Beverage in meals.
- TIPPING for local guide and van driver.
- Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend your budget.
- Other services not mentioned above.