Duration : 2 Days 1 night
AM : Pick up at your hotel then departure to Halong Bay
12.30 : Get on boat and check in cabin
13.30 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. We start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:15 – 15:40 : Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave and Kayaking.
18:00 : Sunset party
19.00 : Having dinner and overnight on boat.
06.00: Starting your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 : Have breakfast
07:45 – 09.00 : Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural are grown.
10:00 : Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 : Have lunch.
11: 45: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus back to Hanoi
16: 30 PM: Arrival in Hanoi, drop off at your hotel. Say good bye to you!
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Activities : Kayaking
- Sightseeing fees.
- All meals as indicated
- Cooking class
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people.
- Sunset party
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit
- Service charge, insurance on board.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Meals: Vietnamese set menu. Please advise us of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements before cruise departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- We advise you that you should leave your big luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
- Bookings on Occasional Events such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Vietnam Tet Holiday are subjected to surcharges based on cruise policy.