Duration: 2 Days 1 night
AM : Pick up at your hotel then departure to Halong Bay
12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
12:45 Embark your cruise onboard Bhaya Cruises. Enjoy welcome drinks while our Cruise Manager does the itinerary and safety briefing.
13:00 Let the vacation begin with a tasty lunch while the boat cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.
15:00 Discover the mysterious Tien Ong Cave which is not only a beauty spot but also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.
16:00 Arrive at swimming area. It’s time to immserse youself in the emerald green water of Halong Bay.
17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”. Take the chance to get more delicious drinks and fun.
17:30 Join exciting “Master-Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try your hands with authentic Vietnamese food. The winner or the Master-Chef of Bhaya Cruise would be awarded surprising gifts. It’s also time to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while the boat anchors for an overnight stay.
19:00 Enjoy set-menu dinner on board while your Cruise Manager introduces the following day program.
21:00 Retire to your cabin or join our staffs for squid fishing. Overnight on board.
6:15 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee being served. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the slow movement of Tai Chi and enjoy the dawn on the bay.
07:00 Light breakfast is served onboard. The boat weighs anchor to sail to Cua Van floating fishing village.
07:45 Take your time to visit the village which is voted as one of the 11 insanely beautiful small towns around the world by huffingtonpost.com. You can choose either kayak or traditional rowing boat to go around discovering local life on the waters.
09:00 Return to your boat and relax. Enjoy the brunch before checking out.
10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port. Back to the car go to Hanoi.
16.00-16.30 Arrival in Hanoi, drop off at your hotel. Say good bye to you!
- Welcome drink
- Accommodation on board: Air-conditioned Cabin, equipped cold/hot shower and mini bar.
- Private bathroom in each cabin
- 01 bottled water/person/day
- Tai Chi lesson
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide on boat
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Please advise us at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption