Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then deaparture to Ha Giang. Around 6 hour ride to Ha Giang so you will have lunch before starting a trip and motorbike briefing will be given before you are ready to start!
The first ride is to Nam Dam (45km) by driving through beautiful valleys and villages. A shooting photos to grab picturesque landscapes.
Arrive in homestay, take a shower before dinner is served and enjoy a quiet night in Nam Dam Village, Quan Ba District.
Have breakfast and cofee before continuing to Dong Van or Meo Vac. Stop in Lung Tam, a Hemp Linen making village to see beautiful Linen handmade products. Continue drive motorbike journey to Dong Van—about 80km away.
Visit the King’s house and have lunch, then go to Lung Cu fag tower where you can see across the border to China and gorgeous view from top . Arrive in Meo Vac around 5pm. Dinner with our host family—who love to share their rice wine (happy water).
Enjoy breakfast with fresh air in the moring of moutainous area. Start a trip and be get ready for one of the best parts of the ride “ Ma Pi Leng Pass” with beautiful mountain pass. If yesterday, you stayed in Meo Vac then drive directly to Ha Giang and you’ll stop to swim at a waterfall in Du Gia. Arrive back in Ha Giang around 5pm and enjoy a free evening before dinner.
Wake up and have breakfast before departure back to Hanoi. Say good bye to Ha Giang land.
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 bottle of water/pax/day
- Tips + personal expenses
- If you want to drive your own bike, a motorbike license should be presented. We also have a team of local drivers ready to drive you.
- Private car transfer is avaible on your request.
- In sunday, Ha Giang has a big market, please advice us your time then we could customize your trip.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the pace of the group, weather or transit issues.